Saturday, September 8, 2007

something like life

There have been times when I've seen something so powerful; the tears begin to fall before the emotion even registers. It's during those times that I fall back on memories. The difficult experiences in my life make every other moment better than it would have been otherwise.

Why do I do what I do? Because I need to find the moments that change the places and lives around me, and more importantly the moments that change me. It's what I live for. The desire to walk through each day with that ultimate goal in mind is the only fire that burns forever.

2 comments:

saeed said...

salam hosein jaane khub
omidvaram ke hale shoma khub bashad.
agar az ahvale ma mijuiid, malali nist joz duri e shoma.
che khub kardi ke 2bare minevisi, lotfan baz ham benevis.
be omid e didar e shoma
saeed

Nima said...

Hi there,

Just keep writing...
Don't let the silence prevail your world...
Set it free...
Say it, my friend, say it!

Looking forward to see more and more posts.

Nima